If you are reading this page, it is most likely that your life has been shockingly impacted by major crime/crisis and you are taking the steps to reach out and find support.
Often individuals and families feel bewildered by such experiences – unsure of how to go about addressing these life altering incidents and restore balance in their lives.
Everyone responds to trauma differently and experiences vary – Symptoms can include:
- Inability to trust others, resulting in isolation and withdrawal
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling uncomfortable in social situations
- Abuse of drugs/substances
- Recurring trauma-related thoughts interfering with everyday life
Please feel free to contact Caroline for a free consultation if you want to:
- Work through the trauma and regain normal functioning
- Rebuild relationships and connections
- Work through issues of anger, guilt, shame and isolation
- Help children and young adults understand what has happened and heal
- Navigate the legal system/media
- Rebuild a meaningful life