Do you want to:
- Discover the tools to heal PTSD or trauma whether recent or historic?
- Explore healthier coping strategies around eating disorders or substance misuse?
- Create more connection and improve communication in your relationships?
- Learn how to manage and overcome anxiety or depression?
- Learn how to manage conflict at home or at work?
- Understand and manage adolescent and adult ADD or ADHD ?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then you are in the right place to find the support and tools that can help you build relationships and create change.
Here we understand that there are times in life when we need to reach out for professional support, to end the silent struggle and create real life change. Caroline Williams is a MNZAC counselor and the Practice Manager of The Greenhill Clinic who enables you to explore your emotions, thoughts, and behaviours in a safe and confidential environment. In sessions you will find the courage, skills, and resilience to break old patterns and create positive new ones, while feeling completely involved in the process.
The following pages include more information about the services available with Caroline Williams – Counselling, which can help you discover the healing you’ve always sought. Caroline Williams offers a variety of services from family, couple and individual therapy sessions to phone and Skype counselling.
Take the first step today and contact Caroline for a free half hour consultation (conditions apply)